Howard Brown provides the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines.
About COVID-19 Testing
We provide walk-up viral testing for active COVID-19 infections at no cost to patients through our Community Care Stations. Tests are provided on a first come, first served basis. All sites adhere to strict social distancing protocols, so please arrive prepared to wait outside during inclement weather. If you have health insurance, please bring the information with you. No appointment required.
What to expect:
- You will receive results in 3-7 business days
- We will reach out to you with results (negative or positive)
- Patients with a positive COVID test result will receive a call from a nurse or provider
- Patients with a negative COVID test result will receive a text from Howard Brown
- If you registered with Healthvana, you will also receive a notification through its portal.
- A return to work letter can be requested when receiving results or by calling 773.388.1600. To expedite receiving a letter, please complete a Release of Information form (English, Spanish) and return to us via fax at 773.388.3936 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you receive a positive test result you will be contacted by one of our contact tracers via telephone. This follow-up call lasts 15-20 minutes.
Walk-up COVID-19 Testing
Howard Brown offers walk-up COVID-19 viral testing for active infections through Community Care Stations established at the below locations and operating hours. Testing at Community Care Stations is subject to change due to inclement weather. If you need a COVID-19 antibody test, please call 773.388.1600
Patients concerned about their symptoms may request a telephone consultation with a nurse or medical provider about their particular situation. The hotline is staffed Monday – Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Calls received outside these hours are returned the next business day. You can reach the COVID-19 hotline at 773.388.1600