If you have a time-sensitive or life-threatening emergency, please call 911.
The Howard Brown Health Patient Access Center is available at the below times:
- Monday: 8:30 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Tuesday: 9:30 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Call us at 773.388.1600 to schedule an appointment for primary care, insurance enrollment assistance, behavioral health, and more.
The Patient Access Center is currently experiencing longer than expected wait times. We are working on improving your patient experience by increasing capacity in the coming weeks. Thank you for your patience.
This form should not be used to schedule appointments. If you would like to schedule an appointment, or if you have a medical questions or need medical documentation, please call 773.388.1600.