Got kids? We’ll help you care for them.
Our dedicated healthcare providers, nurses, and staff understand that few things are more important than the health of your child. Howard Brown Health partners with you as a parent to keep your child healthy, from newborns to young adults.
- Well child care
- School and WIC physicals
- Sports physicals
- Sick visits
- Care for chronic conditions, like asthma, diabetes, development disorders, etc.
- Lab blood collection and tests
Pediatrics Locations Across Chicago
641 W. 63rd St.
Chicago, IL 60621
3245 N. Halsted St.
Chicago, IL 60657
6500 N. Clark St.
Chicago, IL 60626
3533 W. North Ave.
Chicago, IL 60647
734 W. 47th St.
Chicago, IL 60609
4025 N. Sheridan Rd.
Chicago, IL 60613
Have a question after hours?
We know parenting is a full-time, 24 hour job! We’re here to help.
- On most days, we can offer same-day appointments to see sick children right away. Call 773.388.1600 to schedule a same-day appointment.
- If you need routine advice between visits, call and ask to speak to the nursing staff, who can help.
- If you need advice after the office is closed, call 773.388.1600 to be transferred to the on-call provider. A health provider is on-call 24 hours, every day of the year.
LGBTQ+ Specialty Services
If you or your child identifies as LGBTQ+, we offer a supportive and affirming medical home for all health related issues.
For young people that identify as gay, lesbian, or bisexual, specialty service include:
- psychotherapy services
- sexual health and counseling, including PrEP HIV prevention
- LGBTQ+ focused preventative health
Call 773.388.1600 to schedule an appointment today.