Be Yourself. Make Friends. Get Connected to Resources.
BYC works to improve the quality of life experienced by youth (12-24) who are LGBTQ, underserved, and/or experiencing homelessness through the provision of youth-centered integrated healthcare and social services. BYC sees anyone, regardless of ability to pay.
BYC provides basic needs assistance, resource advocacy, mental wellness supports, and education/vocational services. We consider ourselves a one-stop shop and try to meet as many needs as possible for the people that we serve.
To reach BYC, please call 773.388.1600 ext 9
Broadway Youth Center
1023 W. Irving Park
Please call 773.299.7600 for more information.
Broadway Youth Center provides the following services to youth ages 12 – 24:
- Sexual and reproductive health services, including HIV/STI screening – Walk-in only
- Primary care services, including gender-affirming hormone therapy, PrEP, pregnancy tests, birth control options, vaccines, psychiatry, and basic needs – Walk-in only
- Resource Advocacy services, including assistance with housing, ID vouchers, gender affirming resources and navigation support, and other client assistance
- One-on-one assistance signing up for health insurance
- Mental wellness support
- Weekly evening programming on trans and nonbinary young people
Triple S – South Side Safe Space
2747 W. 79th. – Full services to reopen Tuesday, October 19
A safe space for transgender and gender nonconforming people ages 12-29 to meet, eat, dance, discuss, and build community.
- Hot meal pick-ups
- Gift cards for groceries
- Basic hygiene kits
- Masks and hand sanitizer
- Resource advocacy
Email VOICES@howardbrown.org for more information.