Be Yourself. Make Friends. Get Connected to Resources.
BYC works to improve the quality of life experienced by youth (12-24) who are LGBTQ+, underserved, and/or experiencing homelessness through the provision of youth-centered integrated healthcare and social services. BYC sees anyone, regardless of ability to pay.
BYC provides basic needs assistance, resource advocacy, mental wellness supports, and education/vocational services. We consider ourselves a one-stop shop and try to meet as many needs as possible for the people that we serve.
To reach BYC, please call 773.388.1600
Broadway Youth Center
1023 W. Irving Park
Broadway Youth Center provides the following services to youth ages 12 – 24:
- Sexual and reproductive health services, including HIV/STI screening – Walk-in only
- Primary care services, including PrEP, pregnancy tests, birth control options, vaccines, psychiatry, and basic needs – Walk-in only
- Resource Advocacy services, including assistance with housing, ID vouchers, gender affirming resources and navigation support, and other client assistance
- Gender-affirming hormone therapy for people 18 and up. If you are under 18 years old, learn more about our Minor Youth Hormone Program.
- One-on-one assistance signing up for health insurance
- Mental wellness support
- Weekly evening programming on trans and nonbinary young people
Triple S – South Side Safe Space
2747 W. 79th. – Full services to reopen Tuesday, October 19
A safe space for transgender and gender nonconforming people ages 12-29 to meet, eat, dance, discuss, and build community.
- Hot meal pick-ups
- Gift cards for groceries
- Basic hygiene kits
- Masks and hand sanitizer
- Resource advocacy
Email VOICES@howardbrown.org for more information.