We affirm who you are.
Howard Brown Health is committed to improving the health of trans and nonbinary communities. We offer programs that address the unique barriers faced by trans and gender non-conforming clients as well as medical, behavioral health, and case management staff who are sensitive to your needs.
Our clinical staff has expertise in:
- Alternative insemination
- Breast/chest cancer screenings
- Immunizations for COVID-19, flu, HPV, and hepatitis, including most travel vaccines
- Infectious disease care, including HIV and hepatitis
- OB/GYN care, including birth control, all-options pregnancy testing/counseling, and cervical cancer screenings
- Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP)
- Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP)
- Preventive care and routine physicals
- Primary care
- Services for survivors of sexual harm through In Power
- STI/HIV prevention and treatment
- Transgender and nonbinary health services, including hormone therapy and gender-affirming surgery navigation