Compliance Risk Analyst
The Compliance Risk Analyst is responsible for supporting the risk management program. The Compliance Risk Analyst will support the Compliance Officer, the Chief Clinical Officer and assist the Risk Manager. This includes facilitating risk management committee meetings, performing assurance audits on all aspects of risk for Howard Brown, working with leaders to develop corrective action plans, as well as other administrative duties as assigned.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews relevant policies and procedures to ensure effectiveness and compliance with state and federal regulations related to Howard Brown.
- Responsible for maintaining a collaborative relationship with providers and department leaders while providing timely resolution and/or communication of any issues.
- Develops and performs quarterly assessments to assess clinical risk with clinic and retail operations.
- Develops and enforces clinical risk management program plans in partnership with providers and departments, and enacts those changes in practice, policy and procedure, and employee/medical staff training and behavior to preserve the organizations’ assets, reputation, and quality care.
- Partners with department leaders on developing a root cause analysis and is the project leader ensuring any changes are implemented.
- Serves as a subject matter expert in risk management mitigation, providing information and advisory services based on evidenced based literature, compliance regulations, and data analysis.
- Assists the Risk Manager in the organization Risk Management Committee by preparing reports, graphs, and charts of data analysis and delivers presentations on key risk areas.
- Assures that the risk management approach being used by Howard Brown in decision-making processes with regards to the business are effective and efficient.
- Supports the Compliance Department by completing quality and compliance assessments and creating corrective action plans as needed.
- Supports the Compliance Department by assisting functional areas in the preparation for any relevant regulator or payor site visits and follow up reporting.
- Supports the Compliance department with position coverage and other duties as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree, required, RN Required.
- At least 3 years of experience working in a highly regulated clinical environment developing assessments, including root cause analysis.
- Candidate must have strong analytical and written communication skills in order to prepare complete and accurate program reports and records. The ability to analyze and interpret data is required.
- Position requires strong computer skills or experience with Electronic Medical Records and reporting. Advanced knowledge with Microsoft Office (word, outlook, excel, power point and access), required.
- Candidate must have strong oral and written communication skills to work with all levels of management and pharmacy vendors.
- Candidate must be able and willing to work in a multicultural organization.
- Knowledge of clinic operations and experience assessing compliance with the program is required
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, please start the application process using the link below. Applicants should submit both their cover letter and resume into our ADP system for consideration