Brown Elephant Virtual Store Sales Associate
JOB TITLE: Brown Elephant Virtual Store Sales Associate
REPORTS TO: Brown Elephant Virtual Store Manager
FLSA STATUS: Non-exempt, Part Time
The Brown Elephant Virtual Store Sales Associate is responsible for all aspects of the store’s online sales listings, as well as shipping sold product.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work both as a team with other Virtual Store Associates, and independently, to photograph and list merchandise provided by the Virtual Store Manager.
- Maintain listings and respond to customer inquiries.
- Pack and ship all sold merchandise while meeting stated service levels and handling times.
- Demonstrate exceptional organizational skills in the maintenance of on-site inventory before, during and after listing.
- Meet or exceed weekly and monthly listing goals and quality standards set by the Virtual Store Manager.
- Aid in online book listings as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- High School or GED required. College degree preferred.
- Previous experience with ebay sales or equivalent required.
- Previous experience with digital photography preferred.
- Knowledge of and/or interest in antiques, collectables and high end retail goods highly preferred.
- Applicants should possess strong ability to handle multiple tasks and the ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- A highly motivated, goal oriented individual who is a self-starter and who has an attention for detail is a must.
- Team player attitude is desired.
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills and organizational ability required.
- Must be comfortable working and interacting with the LGBTQ community.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, please start the application process using the link below. Applicants should submit both their cover letter and resume into our ADP system for consideration.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT:
Decisions and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees at Howard Brown are made in a non-discriminatory manner, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, age, FMLA status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state or local statutes.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.