Case ManagementHIV/AIDS Services at Howard Brown
We’re not just on the case. We’re by your side.
Case management can be critical in the effort to live well with HIV. A case manager will work with you to determine what your needs are and to find the best way to help you. Your case manager will link you to important support services and help find the answers to the complex questions about with living with HIV. They will be available to you on an on-going basis continually monitoring your needs and coordinating services. There is never a charge for case management services.
Here are some of the services that a case manager can provide:
- Assistance in applying for social security or public aid
- Help in understanding complex private health insurance issues
- Advocacy for public benefits and other services
- General financial assistance which can include: emergency financial aid, food, housing, utilities and transportation assistance
- Referrals for medical, psychological, financial, legal and other services
For more information call 773-388-1600 and ask to speak with a case manager, or e-mail CaseManager@howardbrown.org.
About Case Management at Howard Brown Health
Howard Brown Health’s case management program has a long history of providing the highest quality comprehensive services since the first cases of HIV were identified in the early 1980s. Since 1990 when the Ryan White Care Act was passed, Howard Brown has provided individuals living with HIV/AIDS case management services.