Howard Brown Health Halsted Construction Update
Construction of the new Howard Brown Health Halsted location has been progressing swiftly. We are thrilled to be moving to the next stages in this important community health anchor. To facilitate material handling in the next construction phases, a tower crane will be erected on the site. Please note the upcoming milestones that will occur as a result of the crane mobilization and erection.
- Crane erection operations will take place Monday, May 9 through Wednesday, May 11
- There will be street closures and traffic detours (see Permit Street Detour Plan below)
- Northbound Halsted – Belmont to Clark to Addison
- Southbound Halsted – Addison to Broadway to Belmont
- Local traffic only to Cornelia northbound and southbound only to Brompton Pl.
- Street closures will be removed upon completion of the crane installation operations
- Notice will be issued when the crane disassembly is planned