Build Community. Get Informed. Access Affirming Care.
Howard Brown Health provides holistic services for lesbian, bi, queer, straight, cisgender, and trans women and nonbinary people. From primary care and full gynecological care to hormone therapy and treatment for acute and chronic illnesses, we provide a wide range of health services in a safe and supportive environment.
Our clinical staff has expertise in:
- Alternative insemination
- Breast/chest cancer screenings
- Immunizations for COVID-19, flu, HPV, and hepatitis, including most travel vaccines
- Infectious disease care, including HIV and hepatitis
- OB/GYN care, including birth control, all-options pregnancy testing/counseling, and cervical cancer screenings
- Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP)
- Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP)
- Preventive care and routine physicals
- Primary care
- Services for survivors of sexual harm through In Power
- STI/HIV prevention and treatment
- Transgender and nonbinary health services, including hormone therapy and gender-affirming surgery navigation
Call 773.388.1600 to schedule an appointment today
If you or your organization are interested in Women’s Health Services facilitating an educational workshop or presentation at your next event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.