We know sexual violence happens in our community. We are here to help.
Howard Brown Health is committed to addressing the growing concern of sexual violence against the LGBTQ community. Sexual assault isn’t defined by gender or sexuality but many existing programs for survivors are. Howard Brown Health has designed the first holistic LGBTQ-specific sexual assault response program in the nation: in.power*. in.power*is proud to offer unique programming that addresses the needs of LGBTQ survivors and their families.
Our staff are specially trained to offer services that are respectful of your beautiful identities and various needs. Currently, in.power* offers services at the Sheridan location and Broadway Youth Center.
- STI Testing
- STI Treatment
- Short-term Case Management
- Linkage to Community Resources
- Holistic Health Referrals
- Support Groups for Young People
- Support Groups for Adults
- Legal Advocacy
- Bystander Trainings
- Community Stakeholder Trainings
- Consultation Services to Other Sexual Assault Programs
Connect to the in.power* team by contacting the Howard Brown Call Center at 773.388.1600.