Care that’s just your type.
We provide state-of-the-art primary and specialty care for gay, bi, queer, straight, cisgender, and trans men and nonbinary people. Whether you need HIV care, an STI test, or primary care, we’re here for you.
Our clinical staff has expertise in:
- Alternative insemination
- Breast/chest cancer screenings
- Immunizations for COVID-19, flu, HPV, and hepatitis, including most travel vaccines
- Infectious disease care, including HIV and hepatitis
- OB/GYN care, including birth control, all-options pregnancy testing/counseling, and cervical cancer screenings
- Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP)
- Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP)
- Preventive care and routine physicals
- Primary care
- Services for survivors of sexual harm
- STI/HIV prevention and treatment
- Transgender and nonbinary health services, including hormone therapy and gender-affirming surgery navigation