Howard Brown Health Leadership Council
The Leadership Council recognizes individuals who make a significant annual financial commitment to Howard Brown Health. Donors whose contributions total $1,200 or more a year (excluding event tickets and other purchases) are members of the Leadership Council at one of five levels. Their valued support is used to bridge the gap in providing healthcare for thousands of individuals in our community who would not receive healthcare without assistance.
Friend ($1,200 – $2,499)
• Listing on Honor Roll in Howard Brown Health annual report
• Invitations to exclusive briefings on timely topics let by experts in the field
• Howard Brown Health lapel pin
Partner ($2,500 – $4,999)
• All Friend benefits, plus:
• Two complimentary flu shots, by appointment
• All Partner benefits, plus:
• Upgrade to VIP tickets from general admission for you and a guest at Big Orange Ball or ChiQ (with ticket purchase; available until VIP tickets sell out; not transferable)
• All Advocate benefits, plus:
• A pair of complementary VIP tickets to your choice of Big Orange Ball or ChiQ (not transferable)
• All Benefactor benefits, plus:
• Invitation to lunch with President & CEO, Chief Clinical Officer, or Chief Operating Officer of Howard Brown
Contact Diane Pascal, Senior Vice President of Advancement and External Relations, to discuss your gift to Howard Brown and your participation in Howard Brown’s Leadership Council.
Howard Brown Health
4025 N. Sheridan Rd.
Chicago, IL 60613-2010
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions or volunteer hours made by their employees. To find out if your company has a matching gift policy, please enter your employer’s name below.
If your company is eligible, request a matching gift form from your employer, and send it completed and signed with your gift. We will do the rest. The impact of your gift to Howard Brown may be doubled or possibly tripled! Some companies match gifts made by retirees and/or spouses.