- This event has passed.
Service Update Monday, June 8, Through Friday, June 12
Howard Brown Health will open with limited services, 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday, June 8, through Friday, June 12, for the following locations:
- Howard Brown Health 55th St., 1525 E. 55th St.
- Howard Brown Health Clark, 6500 N. Clark St.
- Howard Brown Health Diversey, 2800 N. Sheridan Rd., Suite 211
- Howard Brown Health Halsted, 3245 N. Halsted St.
- Howard Brown Health at Project VIDA, 2659 S. Kedvale Ave.
- Howard Brown Health Sheridan, 4025 N. Sheridan Rd.
- Howard Brown Health at Thresholds South, 734 W. 47th St.
COVID-19 testing will be provided at through all of the above locations, except Diversey and Thresholds South, through our Community Care Stations. Walk-in sexual health screening for patients with symptoms will only be offered at Howard Brown Health Sheridan.
On-site services for all other locations remain suspended. We hope to resume normal operations at all locations as soon as it is safe for our community. Thank you for your understanding and patience at this time.
The decision to not reopen all of our clinics has not been an easy one. We understand that this has impacted our community, and we apologize for any difficulty that it has caused.
In addition to on-site services at the above locations, we are also offering telehealth services, which you can access by calling 773.388.1600. You may experience a long wait time when calling due to high volume. We thank you for your patience.