- This event has passed.
Free Legal Clinic – Edgewater
March 14 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 1:00 pm on Thursday, repeating until January 11, 2020
Legal help is available by appointment to any Howard Brown patient or client for a variety of issues, including:
• Public benefits like SNAP/Food stamps, Social Security disability, or cash assistance
• Insurance issues, such as Medicaid, ADAP/CHIC, and private insurance/marketplace
• Life planning, including wills and power of attorney
• Discrimination in housing or employment
• Unauthorized HIV disclosure
• Name and gender marker changes
• Evictions and unsafe housing conditions
• Debt/consumer law, such as student loan or debt issues, and payment of copays or other medical bills
Questions? Email LegalClinic@howardbrown.org or call 773.388.8665.
To schedule an appointment, call 773.388.1600 or see the Patient Services Representative.