COVID-19 Service Updates, Temporary Hours, and Event Cancellations
For the safety of our community, Howard Brown Health is working to reduce exposure to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) through social distancing measures. The below list of site closures and event cancellations and changes will be updated regularly with new information.
Clinic Closures and Temporary Hours
- All Howard Brown Health locations
Monday – Friday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Broadway Youth Center
Drop In Basic Needs Services: 9 – 11 a.m.
For medical services, please visit Howard Brown Health Sheridan
Closed Until Further Notice:
- Howard Brown Health Express at 55th St.
- Howard Brown Health Express at Brown Elephant Oak Park
- Howard Brown Health TPAN
- Howard Brown Health Diversey
- Howard Brown Health Counseling Center
- Sexual and Reproductive Health Walk-in at Howard Brown Health Clark (primary care clinic remains open)
- Gerber/Hart Library
- All Brown Elephant store locations (Andersonville, Lakeview, Oak Park)
- Broadway Youth Center clinical services are being routed to other clinics. Drop-in remains in operation.
- Howard Brown Health at Thresholds South will be providing limited services for patients who need help with injectable medications or have urgent needs.
- Behavioral health therapists will offer patients telehealth visits to help reduce travel. Please contact your provider for more information.
- All legal clinic appointments through the Legal Council for Health Justice will be conducted by phone.
Event Cancellations and Changes
- All outreach events and support groups have been suspended until May 1, 2020.
- “HIV Prevention in Women – It Begins with Me” (Monday, March 30, 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.) has been cancelled.
- ChiQ (Saturday, April 25) has been cancelled. All guests who have purchased tickets will be offered a refund or a ticket to our fall event, Big Orange Ball. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
To learn more about Coronavirus (COVID-19), please read our FAQ at howardbrown.org/coronavirus-faq/