There are tons of reasons to get dolled up and go for a spin at the Big Orange Ball (BOB). Here are our top twelve reasons why you absolutely won’t want to miss this year’s Big Orange Ball.
- Can you feel those big bear beats? That’s the thump-thump-thump of DJ Ted Eiel’s signature Chunkhouse sound.
- The guacamole. Is it spooky? No. Is it delicious? Absolutely! Carnivale’s guac is beyond delicious, and its unforgettable flavor has been haunting us ever since last year.
- Our photo booth – What a better way to commemorate this monstrous occasion than a photo booth from Kehoe Designs? It even features a succulent backdrop designed by Bob Faust and printed by SpeedPro. And we fixed it this year so it doesn’t steal your soul. (Sorry about that!)
- A silent auction that includes a trip to Puerto Vallarta – bid for a one week stay in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico on the Pacific coast. Enjoy seven days of bars, boutiques, and beaches!
- Get ready to slay on the dance floor with a killer dance mix by the vivacious DJ Megan Taylor.
- The costumes – BOB is all about seeing Chicago’s most creative and outrageous Halloween costumes. This is your chance to pull out all the stops and put together the scariest, silliest, sexiest ensemble you can imagine!
- A winery tour – Take a trip into the cellar without all the creaks, creeps and cobwebs! Bid for this gem in the silent auction, and you can take three best friends to City Winery.
- The décor – Are you ready to be transported to a night of lavish Halloween frights? Delight in the superior stylings of Kehoe Décor. Their menagerie of ornate accents will be the perfect backdrop to your night of dancing, carousal, and supernatural escapades.
- The Bear’s Den sponsored by Steamworks – Enter a lair filled with… teddy bears, courtesy of Steamworks! Stitched together like Frankenstein, but oh-so soft and adorable, these furry bears are yours for cuddling with and hugging all night long.
- Cotton candy – Take a spin with this throwback treat from Carnivale. No evil clowns required.
- A trip to NYC – Enter the bidding in our silent auction (don’t say boo!) for a deluxe trip to New York City! This NYC trip includes two first class Delta tickets, two nights at the Viceroy, two tickets to Dear Evan Hanson, and $300 in cold hard cash for dining!
- Last but not least, it’s our leading lady, our star of the hour! Topping off the night is none other than the reigning queen of RuPaul’s Drag Race, Sasha Velour! Brace yourself for more thrills, frills, and chills than you can possibly imagine.
Don’t miss this year’s Big Orange Ball! Get tickets today at orange2017.gesture.com